PEACE REGION CLUBROOT RESPONSE WORKSHOP
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Centre Grande Prairie
No Charge to attend but pre-registration is required
In addition to the great speakers, there will be an update on clubroot in Alberta as well as an overview of Alberta Canola's activities, priorities, and budget for the coming year.
Doors open at 8:30am with coffee served
ABOUT THE EVENT
The clubroot response workshop brings together the science, the agronomy, and the practical perspective of farmers on how to manage clubroot and mitigate the effects on your farm.
A detailed agenda will be posted in December.
- John Guelly, Alberta farmer & Chair of Alberta Canola
- Dan Orchard, Canola Council of Canada agronomy specialist
- Aaron Van Beers, Leduc County agricultural foreman
- Gregory Sekulic, Canola Council of Canada agronomy specialist
- Brittany Henning, Alberta Canola research administrator & University of Alberta Masters student
- Michael Harding, Alberta Agriculture & Forestry research scientist