Alberta Canola Event Policy – Registration Refunds and Attendee Transfers
The following policies apply to all events organized by the Alberta Canola Producers Commission where piad registration is required.
The Alberta Canola Producers Commission reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements . Should this occur, we will contact all registered participants to reschedule. If the alternative date is not convenient for you, or if the event is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
To cancel a registration
- Online: Use the link provided in your confirmation email to modify/cancel your registration
- Email: You may also cancel a registration by email to email@example.com
- Phone: Call The Alberta Canola Producers Commission at 780-454-0844.
Refunds and transfers of registration
- REFUNDS OF PAID FEES will be issued if you cancel a paid registration 10 calendar days prior to the event.
- NO REFUNDS OF PAID FEES will be issued if you cancel a paid registration less than 10 calendar days of the event.
- REGISTRATIONS MAY BE TRANSFERRED to a different attendee at anytime. Alberta Canola reserves the right to charge a registration transfer fee if the requests are made with 48 hours of the start of the event. To transfer a registration email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-454-0844
- ALL REFUNDS OF PAID FEES will be issued by in the manner in which we received the original payment for classes. If you paid by cheque, a refund cheque will be mailed to the address you specify within four weeks of cancellation. Credit card transactions will be refunded within 10 business days after cancellation.